Paraphrasing Yogananda: "You send angels to do your bidding. Then you send assassins to kill them." Such are the contradictory thoughts, feelings, and vibrations we broadcast out there. Each time you think about what you've asked for, note if your feelings are confirming or contradicting it.
Appreciation Offerings to Divine Openings
We give lavish appreciation for what we received every time we pay our bills and debts. This has resulted in being debt free for most of my life, except for the new mortgage. Feel good about being able to pay, and appreciate what you were given."
"I appreciate the electricity."
"We appreciate the car that gets us everywhere."
"I appreciate the credit card making purchases easy."
"I appreciate your book."
"I appreciate the mechanic who changed my oil."
"We appreciate the mortgage company who let us buy a house we couldn't pay cash for."
Express appreciation to those who have helped you spiritually.
- Giving money is a time-honored prosperity practice because you're celebrating that you have enough to share.
- Some people tithe 10% (or whatever percentage) to the places that have given them their main spiritual inspiration.
- Some set up a monthly tithe through their own automatic bill pay system.
- Some tithe as they are moved to.
Here's how to make payments that we don't have a button for,
or to express your appreciation:
- Send appreciation using your debit or credit card through PayPal. Go to Paypal and click Send Money. Send the amount to email@example.com.
- Make checks to Lola Jones, NOT "Divine Openings". U.S. checks only. Mail to Lola Jones, 99 Reposo Drive, Oak View, CA 93022
- We cannot accept checks or money orders for orders of courses and most products. You must order online.
- No foreign checks are accepted for any purpose.