How To Fix Login Problems
Solves 99% of all login problems:
First, are you sure have an account on our site?
You would only if you've registered for a course, or purchased something since April 2011.
Second, ONLY YOU can resolve the following things. We have no ability to do them for you:
- Is your caps lock ON? Turn it OFF.
- Try this login access. (Some computers like it better than the fields on the home page.)
- Not sure what your username is? Use this link and fill in the blanks. We need all of that to find you in the system: email@example.com
- Not sure of password? Retrieve password If you get no email from us with a password reset link, check your spam filter. If it's not in spam, the email you originally put in our system is not the one you're using now.
- Clear your cache AND cookies -- you must do BOTH (how-to directions below).
- Update your browser to the latest version. Out of date browsers don't work well. Your browser has to translate our site to your computer! Your browser's name is found in the upper left of your internet window. Google to find their official site with FREE updates--don't pay for browser updates.
- Close your internet browser application, and open it again.
- Try a different browser: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, and Safari are the main ones. Some work best on some computers and sites and mysteriously not on others.
- Shut down your computer, not restart. Count to ten before rebooting.
- After doing ALL of the above: Reset your password
At this point if you still can't log in it's just about guaranteed to be your computer, software, or something we can't fix. So perservere:
- If your computer is ancient or having internal problems, it may give trouble, or not work well with some websites, etc. Get tech help for your equipment.
- Try to log in using a friend's computer. If you can, the problem is with your computer or software.
- Go to your computer tech person or computer store and see if they can log in for you from another computer. If they can, the problem is with your computer or software.
If you have done all the above, and still can't log in...
USE THIS SPECIFIC LINK TO EMAIL US: firstname.lastname@example.org
We'll need all that info to search you in our system or figure it out.
We'll help you during our office hours M-F.
How to clear your cache/cookies?*
If you use Mozilla Firefox's browser:
If you use Internet Explorer's browser:
If you use another browser, Google "update (your browser name)" and follow the directions.
Your spiritual enlightenment comes down to Earth with Divine Openings. Isn't it remarkable how the Internet has brought us all together, and brings light and awakening to the world, regardless of distance? Learning the technology, or at least the basics, to use computers has helped us raise consciousness on the planet, brought light to dark corners, and expanded all our horizons in spiritual and practical, everyday ways, so don't let it frustrate you, appreciate it and learn more!